Enjoy this quick video about the 2013 event – we will upload the 2014 video soon!
Embroidery Trade Show for Apparel Decorators
March 21-22, 2014 | Columbus Convention Center | Columbus, OH
Friday 9 AM – 5 PM | Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM
Classes 8:45 AM & 11:00 AM
Cost $10/per person* (includes both days and classes)
* No charge if you are a current member of NNEP (member benefit)
(Pre-registration opens for Embroidery Trade Show in late fall, 2013)
Attend Embroidery Trade Show to see the latest equipment, apparel, software, supplies, stock designs and rhinestones. Meet industry experts and discover the latest trends in apparel decoration. See the newest techniques and add them in your business.
Everything you do, see and learn at Embroidery Trade Show is designed to help you grow your business. This is because Embroidery Trade Show is brought to you by the National Network of Embroidery Professionals (NNEP), the professional organization for apparel decorators! Have fun meeting with industry leaders and fellow professional apparel decorators while you learn how to build your business.
At Embroidery Trade Show, you CONNECT with other embroidery professionals and apparel decorators!
For many embroiderers and apparel decorators, it is often the case that you work in “isolation,” in more ways than one. Many folks do not really “get” what you do, even among your own family and closest friends. Even if you have a storefront, at times it is just you and the equipment. Isolation is one of the hardest hurdles for you to overcome as a business owner. If you are isolated, where do you get new ideas? Where can you ask questions? How can you generate possibilities for fresh solutions?
At Embroidery Trade Show, you are immersed in embroiderers and apparel decorators! For the majority of attendees, this is the first or only time ALL YEAR, when everything you want to talk about makes sense to someone else! It is like finding someone who speaks your native language – finally. NNEP events are often described as the industry’s “family reunion – the one you WANT to be at…”
Discover how to GROW Your Business at NNEP’s
Embroidery Trade Show
Join the conversation, become part of the community – load up with new ideas, new friendships and new ways to think about your business. You will be very glad you did! Free classes – see more details by clicking Classes above.
- Succeed as an Apparel Decorator - Most Frequently Asked Questions (Friday and Saturday 8:45 AM)
- Price for Profits (Friday at 11:00 AM)
- Grow Your Business with Sales & Marketing Strategies that Work! (Saturday at 11:00 AM)
Connect with the Best at Embroidery Trade Show!
- See the very latest in embroidery equipment, digital garment printers, crystals, rhinestones, digitizing software, heat-press equipment, laser engravers, blank apparel, threads, stabilizers, stock designs, headwear, outerwear, embroidery tools, supplies and more.
- Meet the suppliers that you want to build relationships with!
- See what’s hot this year! Check out the new styles, cuts and color trends.
- Get the newest ideas! Collect the current catalogs and stay ahead of your competition.
- Rub elbows with the experts and other professionals like yourself!
DON’T MISS OUT!
Attend Embroidery Trade Show and you’ll leave with hundreds of ideas to boost your business – ideas you can profit from right away!
Who Can Attend Embroidery Trade Show?
Anyone already involved in the commercial embroidery industry or apparel decoration industries, and anyone interested in commercial embroidery and apparel decoration.
Future apparel decorators between the ages of 14-18 can register for the Trade Show and classes if accompanied by an adult. Please bring proof of age. Children under the age of 14 (including babes in arms and tots in strollers) are not eligible to attend the Trade Show or the classes.